[Hot issue] Assets loading and downloading problem

Problem of D5 Assets Library

Hi there, we have received several reports that some users cannot access the D5 Assets Library or the assets cannot be successfully downloaded after the 2.4 update.

We are trying to identify the issue cause of the problem, because in most of regions this problem happened temporarily.

If the problem still persists on your computer, please run the D5 Support Tool’s network test (network status diagnose), then send the exported log file to us (support@d5techs.com)
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Also, please let us know

1. Your region
  2. Does the problem always happen, or it started to happen after 2.4 update?
  3. Whether you can log in to D5 Render successfully
  4. Did you upgrade D5 2.3 to 2.4 directly, through the update window, or install D5 2.4 from our website and overwrite 2.3?

Thanks in advance!

Currently possible solution:

1. Reboot the router or switch a network for your computer (you can test by using wifi or hotspot).
  2. Use VPN to switch a node.
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Assets loading and material pixelated

Hi Oliver,

We are having this problem here since January, before 2.4. Living in Portugal, Europe.

Thank you

Kiamo Izapia here

hi mate, sorry for that. You meant you could not use the D5 library since January?

I’m constantly having this issue. The wheel on the models keep turning but it never start downloading.

Hi mate, Is your network stable all the while? Does it still happen after restating or for a long time? Have you tried switching a network or rebooting the router? Sometimes using VPN to switch a node can work. Also, please turn off the antivirus or firewall and then check the result.

Yes it is. I’m using my 100MBPs connection for everything else without a single issue. This problem only occurs with D5. For example, right now I’m downloading 2.5.1 hotfix for D5 and my download speed is stuck at 28KB/s. Is there a way to reset connection just for D5, I don’t want to mess my settings by reinstalling the software from scratch.

Thank for your feedback, we are checking the servers. Does it still persist?

Hello, since last couple days I have been having issues loading assets and materials. I have used with no issues for months and this started happening, is there a server issue? My network works just fine and no internet issues on my end

Hi Sorry for that, You can check the things above first. Below is the detailed process of checking.

Type the following commands in cmd and check the result.
ping cn.asset.d5techs.com -t

The normal time should be around 20ms and there should be no packet loss.

If the settings are okay, please tell us the region and send us the logs for troubleshooting.
support@d5techs.com

I have tried to create a zip from my problem, and the problem is the same as this, is there a solution?
zziplog.zip (330.8 KB)

From the log files, it’s seems the network issue.

Can you run the network test exe and send the logs to us?

It seems to me that I am not doing design, but turning into your tester.

Hi,

Was the material issue solved? I’m unable to download the materials. any help?