Spontaneously logs out of the account

The program spontaneously logs out of the account. In an hour of work this has already happened 6 times. In addition, many library elements still cannot be loaded, and when I click on downloading new elements, the program simply logs out of my account. Is it possible to save the library in a local folder to avoid such consequences? I would also like to be able to remember the password when logging into my D5 account. Why is this checkbox still missing?

Hi @dessirio,

I suppose logging-out issue usually has something to do with network fluctuation.
Your account permissions are checked before rendering begins to ensure that the material can be used properly, so ensure that the network is stable when rendering.

Besides, What region are you currently in?
D5 Online Assets Library relies mostly on the internet to load. Please check the network condition first, turning on settings such as VPN, web agency or firewall could affect the network stability.
​You can refer to this post first [Hot issue] Assets loading and downloading problem - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM