D5 2.5 Asset Browser Bug

I have been working on a project and as of recently when I try and pull a model from the asset browser, it hangs at 0% loading. I have to kill the process in task manager and open the project back up.

This is happening with multiple models, mostly on the furniture side. My connection is extremely stable (attached) and this continues to happen. I’m having to find other resources to make up for this shortfall in D5.

Please help me!

Does it happen before? can you also turn off the antivirus or firewall and then check the result? If the problem still happens, Can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting?
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi Bruce, Do you know if you found this issue on your side, I’m having the same issue, on a project that is due tomorrow, Models were loading fine last week, Since then I upgraded my graphics driver to 537.13 and updated windows to the latest version. I’ve tried turning off my firewall, which didn’t work, I also tried loading the assets on a blank project and they load fine

Hi mate, to confirm, it’s fine to load with a blank project? Does it still happen after restating or for a long time? Have you tried switching a network or rebooting the router?

[Hot issue] Assets loading and downloading problem - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM

You can also refer to this blog, please send log files to us if the problem still persists. support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi Bruce, An empty project, when you hit +New on D5 ( start from stratch ), this never happen before just be clear, just when i starting using it yesterday, it was clean sailing up to now, I tried restarting D5, rebooting my PC, its no all Models either, seems to be just the ones i want to use :rofl: :rofl: i’ve also tried rebooting the router, I’ve sent my log files to support

Hi Bruce, would it be wise to purge the downloaded assets folder and then try to download these models again? It seems to happen if I have downloaded the particular models in the past.

I think my next step is to do a clean install of D5, as a last resort.

Hi mate, have you sent the logs? if you have sent it, I will check the mailbox again. It looks like a bug we are fixing now, Sorry for the inconvenience. Reinstalling is probably a solution, if it happens again, please tell us.

Hi Bruce, I sent logs a few weeks back but haven’t heard of any fixes. It continues to happen, especially on larger models. I’ll try a reinstall and see if that is a solution, hopefully temporarily.

Hi, do you already have a model file with the same name in your scene, or is it downloaded from Scene Express?

Actually, there is a bug that if the USA version opens a CN scene, which has a model downloaded from the CN library, then you place this model (downloaded from the USA library) again in the USA version, then it will be stuck at 100%.

To confirm, Have you downloaded the Interior scenes from D5 Scene Express before? and then updated some assets?

HI Bruce, as a matter of fact I have, especially when I was first starting to use D5.

What would be the fix for this situation? Would I just delete the models in the model folder? Would that cause any issues with D5?