Assets Panel Error | Assets are not loading

D5 Render Version: 2.4
Graphics Card: 3070ti
Driver Version: 528.49
Issue Description: Assets panel

We are having a problem with assets panel. It doesn’t load online assets. I rebooted, run as an administrator but still struggling. Can you inform and lead me about that issue? What should I do, is this bug/problem related to new version, your side or our side?

Screenshots/Videos Description:

1 Like

i have same problem. Assets pages not loading. or when i click assets for dowload thats just look like loading. I am waiting but its is not downloading. I am using 55mbit internet speed. quatroo rtx 4000 video card. d5 version 2.4.0.1034

1 Like

@sayimimarlik thank you for your response, I hope D5 team can inform both of us and many other D5 users. We also get a TDR error I hope you don’t get that error too.

Hi, mate, the TDR issue can be resolved following the steps here:
How to solve Timeout Detection Recovery problem when rendering (d5render.com)

1 Like

Hi, we are identifying the assets loading issue in different regions, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you send a log file to help us troubleshoot?
@reta.alp @sayimimarlik
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi, I’m having the same problem.
Log file: zziplog.zip - Google Drive
Thanks.

1 Like

Unfortunetlly same here. After update, assets are not loading.

zziplog

1 Like

Seems like a regional issue. All the users having the exact same problem are from Turkey.

1 Like

Yeah, this problem looks like an internet, dns… issue. Now we are using VPN to fix the error temporarily.

1 Like

i am also having the same problem.

1 Like

i have same problem.

1 Like

Hi mate, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. We are identifying the issue cause, and if you have not sent your log file to D5 Help Center, please do that to help us troubleshoot, thanks!
[Hot issue] Assets loading and downloading problem - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM

Please follow the steps and send log files to us, if that problem still persists on your computer, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I don’t know why but now it works without vpn. Once there is a issue again I will send you log file.