Asset library doesn’t work

**D5 Render Version:2.5.2.0332
**Graphics Card:rtx 4090
**Driver Version:31.0.15.2826
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
**Steps to Reproduce (optional):tried restart few times

I have fast internet but library is still empty and I cant work please help me.

So sorry for your problem. Could you tell me what region are you currently in?
D5 Online Assets Library relies mostly on the internet to load. Please turn on settings such as VPN, web agency or firewall could affect the network stability.
​You can refer to this post first. [Hot issue] Assets loading and downloading problem
Currently possible solution:

1. Reboot the router or switch a network for your computer (you can test by using wifi or hotspot).
  2. Use VPN to switch a node.
    If the problem still persists, please let me know.

Hi
Im from Poland.
Here is log file Dropbox - d5 - Simplify your life

Received! I have conveyed this issue to our team, we will check it out. Thanks for your feedback and patience. If it gets any better, please let me know. :hugs:

still not working.
Please help me.

Tried different VPN but its not solving the problem

Hello, we have conveyed this issue to our team and will also check the server from our end. Thanks for your feedback and patience. If it gets any better, please let me know.

Today everything works fine. All right!
Yesterday it didn’t work all day.

1 Like

Thanks for your update! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Hi, how did you solve the issue? I have the same problem…

hey, i also have a problem with the assets library, since i upgraded to the 2.6 version, my assets dont open at all, and it says that there are No content with current filters

So sorry for your problem. :anguished:
What region are you currently in?
If you do the methods above (such as change network or VPN)and problems persist, please let me know.

I have the same issue after 2.6update, unable to download heavy assets, just downloading crashes in the middle , region is India. 4g network + if any material gets downloaded, its seem that the material is partially downloaded. Here is a image from screenshot.

I have the same issue after 2.6update, unable to download heavy assets, just downloading crashes in the middle , region is India. 4g network + if any materil gets downlaoded its seem that the material is partially downloaded. Here is a image from screenshot.

I have the issue right after I updated the D5 Render. No asset library connection. Please help

Can you show me the screenshot of that?
Changing networks didn’t help, did it? :sneezing_face:

Sorry for your issue.
Can you use the material normally?

check the top right corner where the “heart” is on, which means you choose the filter, please uncheck the empty filter.

It seems like you select it.

If you cancel, the assets will be appear. :partying_face:

i facing some issue in D5 render the probleem is i m not able to use asset library nothing to show any thing can we fix this??