The latest D5 Render 2.4 has upgraded the engine and GI, which means that some scene settings, materials and other assets from previous versions are not fully compatible.
If you have project in process in 2.3, it is recommended not to upgrade your D5 Render until the current project is finished.
If you have upgraded D5 Render to 2.4 but want to revert back to 2.3, please download it from here and read the notes.
- Scene files once saved in 2.4 will not be able to open in previous versions.
- D5 2.4 is compatible with all versions of D5 Converters.
- D5 2.3 is only compatible with D5 Converter for SketchUp 0.7.2, and D5 Converter for 3ds Max 3.2.0.
- After installing D5 2.3, it will have auto-update notification, please select Cancel if you want to keep using 2.3.
- The Assets Library of 2.3 and 2.4 are not compatible, please do not migrate assets between them.
It is supported to have both 2.3 and 2.4 installed on your computer. Just make sure they are not installed in a same place.