Probelm with new version 2.4

D5 Render Version: 2.4
Graphics Card: 2 x RTX 2080 SUPER
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi guys,
after updating the program to version 2.4 a customer asked me for changes to a project of a few months ago, which I believe was made with version 2.3. Unfortunately, when it is opened, the quality of the images is the one you see attached. I have tried to locate the problem and what has resulted is that by reducing the displayed objects the problem seems to disappear.
The point is that with the old version I didn’t have this problem and that the objects to be eliminated are too many to be able to think that remodeling them at a lower resolution could be of any use.
The unsuccessful tests done are:

• Import all fbx files to a new d5 file. (the problem still occurs and even without having applied the textures)
  • Reduce the screen resolution.
  • Update the graphics cards.
  • Change graphics card. (I have two RTX 2080 super)
  • Start D5 in administrator mode

Both in smooth mode (which works correctly) and in precise mode, the indications of the GPU and RAM used do not change and are: GPU 19% RAM 65%

Has anyone had a similar problem? Is there any way to go back to the previous version of D5?

Thank you

Hi mate, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. To confirm, the issue happens to this specific file, right? If possible, please compress the project folder and a log file from D5 Support Tool, then send them to support@d5techs.com for further troubleshooting. We think this issue can be related to some GI errors.

If you still want to revert to 2.3, you can download that here:
D5 Render 2.3 Download - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM
Please notice that 2.4 files cannot be opened in 2.3. And it is recommended to use the new 2.4 version rather than 2.3.