Volumetric light issue in d5 render

I am currently encountering an issue with Volumetric light in D5 render. while the effect is displaying correctly within the D5 screen, it is not appearing in the final rendered image output.
i have checked the settings and adjusted various parameters but the problem persists. attached the image for your reference.

Could you please assist in resolving this issue?
thank you.

Hello, @nagicn29

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Which version of D5 are you currently using? Is this issue only occurring with a specific file, or is it happening with all your files? Our team is actively working to resolve this known issue. In the meantime, I recommend using post-processing on your output to achieve that effect. You can also take a screenshot of the effect and adjust it using any post-processing tool or software. You may also check the updated user manual

Thank you for extending your patience and understanding to D5 Render.

1 Like

Hi we are using 2.8 version and its happening with all our files. Try to resolve this issue asap. thank you.

same problem

Hello @nagicn29 @NgTrung

Sorry for the inconvenience. It’s a known issue with the current version. We are working to fix it in subsequent releases. :pray:

Temporary alternatives:

1. Temporarily rollback to the 2.7 version to output
  2. No use of Tyndall/Volume Light. Process the output with post-processing software
  3. Directly take a screenshot of the preview to see if it can achieve the desired effect.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.