D5 keeps freezing

**D5 Render Version: 2.4.3.1078
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
Driver Version: 31.0.15.3640
Issue Description: D5 program keeps freezing
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional): Hi, my D5 keeps freezing, at first I thought it was the file size, but I tried with 5 different files and its the same result, at first its normal but at the minute it freezes completly. Normally when my D5 crashes, my PC says this program doesnt respond, but this isnt happening, it only freezes D5. I tried everything, I even uninstall and re install and it didnt worked. Help me please

Hi mate, what’s the version of your system? Can you screenshot it to show the detailed information? It’s probably caused by the old system, if it is, you can update to a new one.

Please also refer to this blog and try the steps inside.
Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem still persists, please send the logs and scenes to us for troubleshooting.
support@d5techs.com

How to collect logs:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

hi mate, thanks for your help! Here it is

The thing is that I´ve been working with this PC around 6 months, and everything work pretty good, it only starting causing this problem yesterday

Now it doesnt even opens the files :frowning: stucks at a certain point

Hi, new update, I could open this file, everything seem to be normal, I could move around several minutes, I tried to render this scene, and form 1 minute, it went up to 6 minutes estimated time before I clicked cancel. It let me click cancel but now its freezed again

Hi mate, you can try the following solutions, If it still doesn’t work, please send the log files to us.

1. Upgrade the system to Win10 21H2 or above, as older versions of Windows OS may not be supported from the next version onwards.
  2. Alternatively, continue using the current system and install an older graphics driver, such as version 528.02 or earlier.

Hi Bruce, tried the 2 different options but it didnt worked. I already sent the log files to that mail. Thank you, hope you can help me solve this soon :frowning:

Hi juan1, We have received your email, from the log file, we can see that your system version is relatively old, and the driver version has not been rolled back to 528.02. The problem is probably caused by that.

If your IT department cannot fix this issue, please tell us, we can arrange remote assistance and will continue to notice this problem.

10 posts were split to a new topic: D5 freezing with Quixel