D5 freezing with Quixel

Same problem here.
It freezes random , usually with local assets.

I think the users dont need to rollback anything— Is the D5 IT. creators who have a lot of fixes to do…And the new version inever arrives.

Fix D5 PLEASE!

Any Solution?

Hi! I suggest you can check your problem refer to this post. Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM
If this does not help you. You can send your log file to us. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)
BTW, There is currently a bug where decals from the library are exported as d5a, and imported into D5 as local assets, which can cause a crash. you can check if you are doing something similar. You can also try to change the path of the workspace.

No, is happening with Quixel plants (9k ) LOD0… Please dont write ( do it in 4k )
Lowering the resolution is not a professional solution . I can open the scene and after a minute ( no more than 5 ) crashes and freezes my computer. RTX 4060Ti 16gb , 16gb RAM, 13rd gen, i5

Hi! Sorry for your issue. I suggest you can send your log to us, this will help us better check your issue.

…What log?

Hi! I have received your log. Thanks for sharing it.

Hi! Did you set the path of D5 workspace in C drive? If so, I recommend you can change it to another way. You can change it here.

Why?
Im using the installation default settings.
I will try to move it to an external disk.

Now this:

10 minutes and nothing…same scene.

Sorry for this, we will try our best to solve this issue. Could you send the Quixel plants you used in your scene to me? I think this may help.

Have you checked the memory and video memory usage after you put your quixel model in the scene?9k is really a high resolution, and it’s possible to crash if the memory and video memory usage of the scene is too high due to too high a resolution.

The reason I asked you to change the path to the workspace was because I noticed in your logs that you were getting errors when reading the path to the workspace.
Do you have a firewall or antivirus installed on your computer? If so, maybe try disabling them first and then try the same scene and model again to see if it still crashes.