Constant crashes in 2.4

D5 Render Version: 2.4
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT VRAM 12272 MB GDDR6 2000 MHz
Driver Version: 22.8.1 and 23.3.1
RAM: 16GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 6 Cores

Issue Description:
Recently I started to get really interested in the D5 render, mainly because of the new update.

When I installed it on my pc, the first surprise was loading the example scenes.

Neither of them managed to load without crashing.

Then I decided to create my own scene, with three buildings, a street and some cars passing by. This time it crashed when I went to render and basically I can’t render it that crashes every time.

I was using the latest version of my drive and downgraded to the version recommended in another post, but the crashes continue.

I don’t know what else to do, my PC runs Lumion and Twinmotion just fine, as well as other rendering applications.

=//

Hi mate, sorry to hear that you ran into the problem. Please check the reply I sent to you in Discord.
In the coming D5 2.4.1 we will fix this bug to a large extent.

1 Like

It worked!!! I did what you asked on discord and now it’s perfect!! Thksss Oliver!!

1 Like

Hi! I got the same problem. Program is crashing all the time.

1 Like

What’s the solution? Can you post it here? 2.4 is unusable. Super annoying when you are relying on this program for work.

1 Like

@borlinski @polyarchllc Hi, sorry to hear that you also ran into that problem. Have you updated to the latest 2.4.1? If the crash issue persists, please contact us. Or you can generate a log file and send it to support@d5techs.com directly, thanks.
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

here are some bugs that I encountered in the latest version :

• several times it still occurs force closed while in editing mode (especially when i have drop to many assets, this never happened when i was on 2.3 version )
  • crashing and forced closed when I render the image in the batch image rendering mode, but if i used the normal render button which is only used to render a single image its work normally.
  • when the D5 render is crash and forced before, i’ve to reinstall my d5 render because if i open afterwards it definitely crash and forced closed.
1 Like

Hello my friend, i have the 2.4.1 version and im having lots of crashes. Is impossible for me to work like that, sometimes it crashes after 20 minutes, after 5 minutes, after 1 minute, everytime! with multiple projects.

PLEASE HELP!

@perspectivaavs @shif.nashif
Sorry for that, for now we found that the issue cause is related to the Game ready driver, so please revert your video driver to Nvidia Studio 528.49 then check the result.
If the problem persists, could you send us a log file for troubleshooting?
For details, please check this topic:

@perspectivaavs @shif.nashif
Sorry for that, for now we found that the issue cause is related to the Game ready driver, so please revert your video driver to Nvidia Studio 528.49 then check the result.
If the problem persists, could you send us a log file for troubleshooting?
For details, please check this topic:

Thank you @Oliver.J thats the Driver version i had when it was crashing “Nvidia Studio 528.49”, but i re installed the driver, did a clean installation and restarted the pc, since then, everything is good so far!

Ok, mate, if the problem happens again, feel free to contact us, thanks!

Hello! I’m having same issues with constant crashing. Tried to install the driver you showed but to no avail.
I’m using rtx 3060ti

Hi mate, the GPU is fine with 3060ti, Dose it happen to all the scenes even the empty one?

Please also refer to this blog and try the steps inside.
Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem still persists, please send the logs and scenes to us for troubleshooting.
support@d5techs.com

How to collect logs:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM