Problema con el material hierba version 2.7 (Problem with grass material version 2.7)

D5 Render Version: 2.7
Graphics Card: Radeon RX 7800 xt
Driver Version: 31.0.24031.5001
Issue Description: Problema con el material hierba version 2.7 (Problem with grass material version 2.7)

El amterial hierba sale fuera de la geometrias que lo contienen
Esto me paso en un archivo que ya tenis echo con la version 2.6.1

Probre de reinstalar el programa por completo borrando todo configuracion y contenido y el error persiste

Probe de cambiar el material por otro y luego poner el material hierba y el error continua

Mando imagenes del material sin que sea hierba y luego al asignarle el material hierba

(The grass material comes out of the geometries that contain it
This happened to me in a file that you already have made with version 2.6.1

Try reinstalling the program completely, deleting all settings and content, and you still see the error.

I tried changing the material for another and then putting the grass material and the error continues

I send images of the material without it being grass and then when assigning the material grass)

Sin material hierba

Con material hierba

Hello,

please check the value of preview cull distance in ‘‘preference-rendering’’ at first.

Second, please ensure the surfaces of grass in your modelling software are positive. Reversed model surfaces can lead to incorrect terrain grass effects.

1 Like

Leah_Li gracias por responder tan rĂĄpido

Los modelos con los que trabajo estĂĄn todos echos en Revit.

Uso los suelos de Revit para crear esos sectores con hierba

ProbĂ© ajustando “Vista previa Distancia de exclusiĂłn” pensando que solo era un problema en la vista previa, pero tambiĂ©n salen mal las imĂĄgenes finales.

Voy a probar con otros archivos de Revit y les comento como salen.

Leah_Li thank you for responding so quickly.

The models I work with are all made in Revit.

I use Revit floors to create those sectors with grass

I tried adjusting “Preview Exclusion Distance” thinking it was just a problem in the preview, but the final images also come out wrong.

I’m going to try other Revit files and let you know what happens.

Hi, you’re welcome. Have you checked the surfaces of this area are positive in your modelling software?

Revit generates solids in which there is no method to see the direction of the faces. It doesn’t work like Sketchup, which has faces that can be facing the opposite direction to what you’re looking for.
Floors are three-dimensional surfaces with thickness.

Got it. Is your model far from the origin in D5?

Hi Leah_Li.
I’ll send you the image of the origin of the model.

The whole project has many models, not just that one.

Hello! What’s going on now or with other scene files? Please also avoid any overlap of models/surfaces. :saluting_face: