Possibility of solving the dark shadows in d5 1.9

D5 Render Version: D5 1.8 - 1.9
Graphics Card: GTX 1070
Driver Version: CORE i7
Issue Description: MAYBE THERE IS A WAY TO SOLVE THE LIGHT PROBLEM
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):
TESTING THE D5 1.9.0.0291 VERSION WAITS THE DARK SHADOW PROBLEM.
IE IF OPENING AN OLD FILES YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM EXAMPLES:

NOT TOUCHING ANYTHING ON THE RIGHT BOX.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SOLVE ‘MAYBE’ BY ADJUSTING THE LIGHT ALWAYS A LITTLE ON THAT BOX

THE RESULT IS THIS

THEN I DID ANOTHER THING I INSERTED A PROGRAM LIGHT

BE CAREFUL OF THE ADJUSTMENT AND TURN OFF THE BLEND
THE RESULT IS THIS

GUYS NOT TO WASTE TIME I HAVE DONE SO TO SOLVE WITH THE PROGRAM.
I HOPE TO HAVE HELPED COLLEAGUES,
GREETINGS

Hi riccardofortelli. Thank you very much for sharing this solution.

For now, we recommend using HDRI to provide global illumination. In some indoor scenes, there are few windows, or the curtain covers a large area, which leads to less light coming into the room. At this time, people often adjust the exposure higher to make the picture brighter.
In this scenario, although the picture looks very bright at this time, there is a lack of illumination in the scene, so strange shadows may appear. We will continue to optimize this issue in future releases.
At present, we suggest that you add some artificial light( this is what you have done), or increase the entrance of natural light in your space, or turn some invisible materials into transparent materials to let more light into the scene.

Best regards,
Oliver

1 Like

Ideas & Requests||

Ideas & Requests||

Ideas & Requests||

3 31m

Ci sono 4 non letti e 1 nuovo argomento restanti, o sfoglia altri argomenti in Bug Reports

hi Oliver
Thanks for the advice, but you have already seen this work wondering why I use d5 version 1.8 and not 1.9, but on my laptop we have both. I push myself again, maybe with my translator English it doesn’t work well :smile:
This work went well, but I did it with version 1.8 and it didn’t give me these lighting issues, but with the upgrade to D5 1.9 it did as you checked.
I just tried to give some advice to colleagues who love this job, as you said, then I use the Beta starting from D5 1.3 and so on, with its improvements which I really appreciated. Certainly in the future, when I change the laptop with a higher graphics card than I have, I will buy the program. But I still await the development of the program.
I salute you
Arch. Riccardo Fortelli

1 Like