D5 render v.2.5 not lunch immediately

Dear D5 render team my D5 render v.2.5 not lunch immdiately
D5 Render Version: 2.5.1
**Graphics Card:**rtx 2070 via thunderbolt port and my laptop is Zbook x2 g4 it gpu nvidia quadro 620m sometime I’ve forget to connet my external gpu.D5 render can open immediately but can’t render anything.
Driver Version: nvida 516.94 the newer driver dose not run as good as current driver I use.
Issue Description: D5 render v.2.5 not lunch immdiately.
Screenshots/Videos Description:

I want to know how to duplicate d5_render.exe to appear 5 of them.
To run D5 I have to open and close for 3 to 5 time or more to make programe run. Or right click at D5_immerse.exe and D5_luncher.exe, set cpu piority to high or realtime in task mangeger,to make more of d5_render.exe appear 5 .
please help me out D5render team thankyou.

Steps to Reproduce (optional):
I have already set nvidia control panel setting for D5 render like in the picture

The GPU driver is relatively low, can you update it?

What’s the version of your system? you can also try to run as admin.

I already have but it make D5 skip frame rate every 5 second so I use this driver version. Another reason is when I update to lastest version. Quadro 620M will disable (error code 31).

ok.I’ll do it

windows 10. I have another issue .I have try to another pc too.
it’s windows 10 ,it’s gpu is redeon 6600xt.(according to D5 requirement this gpu can run D5)
This pc has the same issue is mine. It’s can run D5 but I have to open and close D5 render for 3-5 times (it’s take 5 minitues or more to make the programe run) Pleas D5 team help me.
PS. Dose cpu effect the programe ? because this two pc are 4-5 years old cpu generation. but but D5 render 2.3 it’s running smooth and immeditely !!! HOW??

I have try it’s the same. T-T

Yes but not too much.

Can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting? pleasee attach the link of this post so we can position it quickly.

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

zip file is bigger then 4 mb. Can i send to your email?

Sure no problme
support@d5techs.com

I’ve send email. thx for helping

The Vram is too small for D5, are you sure you run it with the RTX 2070?

You can use the second way to change the graphic card.

ok i’ll try.thx you

I have set to rtx 2070 but It’s still the same. It will run when I open programe and close 3-5 times to run D5 . but after it run next time I open programe it’s run fine. T-T

Hi D5 render team
I now update driver to nvidia studio driver (536.99-desktop-win10-win11-64bit-international-nsd-dch-whql) and the programe stuck on initializing please wait window when I runing programe. I try open and close the programe many times it took 30 minutes to actually run programe. but when i’m close programe and open programe agian.it’s stuck on initializing please wait again. I try the medthod on this forum of your

-Got notification of "Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?" or stop loading at 0%

but it’s not work. I attach log file to you. hope you can help me to solve this issue. thank you
zziplog-install new driver 23-09-20.zip (1.7 MB)

Can you tell us the detailed Window version? it’s weird we can not read this information from your log files.

it’s oem windows come with hp zbook x2 g4

Can you send the log files when you encounter it again?

Is your system user’s name not in English? Can you close the hardware-accelerated GPU and run a clean installation of GPU driver?