D5 render Crashes

D5 Render Version: 2.5.2.0332
Processor: Ryzen 9 7900x
RAM:32 GB
Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX 4070 OC
Driver Version: 531.61
Issue Description: Hi,
D5 Render Keeps crashing and random.dll errors after updating the graphics driver. asset library takes forever to load and when it loads it will crash when I try to place the asset in the place. Sometimes it just crashes when the asset library is loading without doing anything.

when I load it back again after the crash it shows .dll error occasionally and when I manually replace the file it works for some before crashing again.
Have had the same problem before and the only way I could get it to work was to reset the entire system. it was working for a month or so but now the problem has started again

Can anyone please help me figure this out, thanks

Hello,@projects2

Sorry for the inconvenience.

what is the windows version number you use? I recommend using the 22H2 version. There are cases of “NVIDIA 531.14 and above graphics drivers are not compatible with Windows 10 v1909 and below, causing D5 to be stuck”. So, you might want to keep an eye on this.

Hope it helps.

Leah

Hi Leah,
I’m using Windows 10 22H2 version,
I tried installing the previous Nvidia Driver Version ie:531.61 facing the same issue again.

I have manually replaced the .dll, and after that, there is no .dll error as of now but the D5 crashes the moment I open the asset library, in some instances just crashes randomly.

Have tried all the methods mentioned in the articles above.

can you please help me it has been rather frustrating, have been facing these issues for months

Hello @projects2,

Sorry to hear this.

If you have tried all of the above and still can’t get it to work. Please send your log to us (support@d5techs.com, and please describe the problem. It’s better to add the link to the post you asked the question in the forum).

You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool. Our team will check this as soon as possible.

Leah

Hi Leah,

I have already mailed the log files to the above-mentioned mail ID when I was first raising the complaint. do you want me to mail the log files again?

I tried formatting my PC and installed a fresh Windows OS and D5 Render, although there are no.dll errors for now, but d5 crashes again when I try to load the asset library.

Please can you look into this as soon as possible, I have tried every possible option available including a system reset.