D5 Render 2.6 Download

:postbox: Download link for 2.6

Notes:

1. Due to 2.7 upgraded GI and reflection calculation method, there may exist the same scene in 2.6 and in 2.7 slightly different.
    Therefore, if you want to open the archive in 2.7, it is recommended to make a backup first.
    It is also not recommended to upgrade 2.7 directly for the ongoing 2.6 project, and you may need to adjust it again with the 2.7 preview and output effect.

2. If the file uses 2.7 new features, new materials, new video templates, the file will crash when opened in 2.6.

3. ā€˜3ds Max lighting LiveSync optimizationā€™ & 'Light replacement, material update process optimizationā€™ need to use with D5 Renderer 2.7 version.

4. 3ds Max 2025 Version in D5 LiveSync for 3ds Max ļ¼† Sketchup 2024 Version in D5 LiveSync for Sketchup support 2.6 version.

Suggestion:
You can install both version 2.6 & 2.7 on your device under different paths. Both versions can be used separately.

2 Likes

Hi, I canā€™t install 2.7 version and 2.6 version is not openining it just keeps initializing. please what can i do?

Hi,

Can you use D5 normally before? Please tell me your windows version, graphics card driver version and dedicated GPU memory usage when running D5, you can refer to the following images.