D5 2.5.1 Version stuck on Initializing

Hi all,

since I installed the latest 2.5.1 Version, D5 does not initialize. It is stuck on the launch screen “Initializing”…

Opening through Rhino (Launcher Plug-in) is responsive, but also does not launch D5 (blocked at 99%).

Other than that, no other pop-up or further info comes up, the software is just stuck there.

Specs:
OS Windows 11 Pro
PROC Intel i7 8650U CPU 4 Cores // 16 GB RAM
GC Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

PS: Issue is the same when trying the older 2.4 version, which worked perfectly before…does not launch.

Any help would be much appreciated…would like to Upgrade to PRO but am reluctant until this issue is solved.

Thank you!
NM

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. Can you also show us the info of your GPU driver and system version? some users solved that by updating one of them.

You can also refer to this blog for possible solutions: Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem persists, please run a clean installation of the GPU driver, and also run this dll repair tool: Got notification of “Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?” or stop loading at 0% - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM 2

If this still happens, please send the scenes and log files to us for troubleshooting
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files: D5 Support Tool

Same problem for me D5 stuck on initialization. Tried every solution I could find on this forum. Nvidia 4070 ti driver is updated, windows 11 system is updated, every driver updated and working.

Only D5 doesn’t work. D5 version 2.5.2.0332.
And it is not the Norton Antivirus (also disabled it) that consider D5 a safe program.

This is the screen shoot:

2 Likes

Same issue, please advise. Tried everything and unistalling and installing the latest version.

1 Like

Sorry for your issue. :sneezing_face:
Do you have a smooth Internet?
Did you download it from our website?
If download it to another folder, will it be better??

Is that your problems solved in d5 render
I face same problem i am so frustrated for this

1 Like

Hi! Do you have problem with version 2.6? Maybe try to download the install package from our website instead updating it from 2.5 directly.

Did you solve it?
I can´t

Same here…is happening random.

we need answers, not more queations…

Sorry for your issue. Which version of D5 Render are you using now?
How long did the initializing page lasted? D5 will take 5-7 minutes to load when first opened.
Does this happen in all scenes? Can you open a Demo Scene of D5 or an empty scene? Please have a try. And, please also try to right click D5, open it ‘Run as administrator’.
Besides, please ​try to turn off ‘Settings-Display-Graphics settings-Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling​’ if it is on. Please tell me your windows version, graphics card driver version and dedicated GPU memory usage when running D5, you can refer to the following images.