Cannot solve the problem using the solutions provided 'The program cannot be launched because of DLL errors in the system’

There can be several different reasons for errors related to DLL files. For example, malware corruption on the computer, damaged Windows registry, d3d12.dll file being deleted or misplaced, application errors, etc.

If you cannot solve the problem using the solutions provided in this post How to solve the problem 'The program cannot be launched because of DLL errors in the system’? - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM, please provide a detailed description of the configuration and the troubleshooting steps you have taken under this post, we will follow up.

D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

D5 Render Version: 2.6.1
Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 4090 24gb
Driver Version: Last (updated today also 2/13/2024
Issue Description: The program cannot be launched because of DLL errors , tried all the steps u mentioned , still not working, installed old version drivers also and still the same.

zziplog.zip (611.2 KB)

Hi, @arditi.ark,

sorry for our late reply. Does the issue persist? Did you always get this DLL error popup?

I have aslo same problem . i cant open any files . see the attachment for log file
D5 Render Version: 2.6.1
Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 4070ti 12gb
Driver Version: Last (updated today also 2/29/2024
Issue Description: The program cannot be launched because of DLL errors , tried all the steps u mentioned , still not working, installed old version drivers also and still the same.

Log file:

zziplog.zip (233.2 KB)

Hello,

just for confirmation, both options have been tried and the problem remains, right?

How about your Speed of Memory? Please take a screenshot for me. Thanks!

i have tried clean windows installation also . still problem exist

Have you ever set CPU overclocking in the BIOS before? Your speed of Memory is too high, it should normally be in the 3000-4000 range. Can you go to the BIOS and turn off XMP? Better drop the memory speed to 3200 and see the results.
Also, try to unplug and re-plug the memory slot physically.

4800 mhz my ram base speed . didn’t overclock or anything

xmp was already turned off, and i have followed your last process. still didn’t solve the problem

After turning off XMP, please restart your PC and check the speed of Memory. Is it less than 4800MHz? How much is it now?

sry my ram base speed was 6000mhz, from the pc built xmp was turned of , thats why it was showing 4800mhz, i dont know how to manually control the ram mhz and maki it 3200.

Do you mean it was originally 6000MHz and only dropped to 4800MHz after you switched off XMP? :thinking:

yes. it was originally 6000MHz and only dropped to 4800MHz after switched off XMP . i have used gigabyte tool to downgrade it to 3200mhz . still same issue.

in my pc i have used d5 for months. after yesterday i had to intall windows for some reason , after installing new windows , tried to install d5 , after that this problem keeps appearing, And after that i tried to install clean windows again ,4-5 times , still d5 showing same issue .

Was the XMP turned on all the time before? Has D5 been working properly previously? Did you upgrade Windows system yesterday?

yes xmp was turned off from bios from the begining . d5 was working fine for me . after uppgrading windows , i installed d5 agian , after that this problem showing. i have also changed the windows version and installed , still no solution

Sorry for your situation. Where did you install D5? Have you tried reinstalling D5 in a different path, e.g. on Drive C, now on Drive D? How about the storage capacity of the disc you installed the D5 on?

723gb free on c drive . i have tried different path also , still same issue . all other apps working fine , even unreal engine working fine . when i try to open d5 render again , my pc crashing now,

yes . every time dll error pop up and after few seconds , windows crashing.

i am unable reply in your comment as i hit the limit. i will reply edit in this

no not exit . the whole system crashing now.windows restarting

1 Like