Cannot login email in D5render Program

Hi , today I purchased D5 Render and confirm the license in D5 account center;
but when I login email in d5 program, it showed “Wrong email or Password”

Is there any settings of the firewall changed to allow to connect to server?

Please help, Thanks so much!

Hi Sashi,

In the Windows Firewall settings, change settings and open network for D5 Render here.

If this will not work, feel free to reply to me and I will share our server ports with you in a private message.

Regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

In the Windows Firewall Settings, there is one D5 Render item “d5_launcher.exe” only, can you please share your server ports in a private message, thanks a lot.

Regards,
Sashi

Hi Oliver - could I also receive the server ports please.

Having the same issue

yes, please check your private messages. Normally you need to ask the IT department of your company to approve this.

Hi Oliver, I just bought the software and I have the same login problem. Please tell me how to solve it. Thank you.

Hello,
could you log in this site: D5 Render ?
And does it show you have Pro subscription?

If yes, then the problem is only with the client app. You need to turn off antivirus software/ Windows defender, then reopen D5 Render and log in again.

If the problem remains, do you use company network? If your company has special blocking settings, please let me know, and I will send you our server address to add them to whitelist.

1 Like

Hello
Oliver, Stopped antivirus and firewall, Also windows defender and Windows firewalls. it started working. Thank you!!

1 Like

My pleasure, and I am glad to hear it. By the way, now if you turn on firewall then open D5, it should work as well, right? I think it only affects the first time you logged in D5 Render.

Hi, can you share the D5Render server ports. I’m having this issue where the assets library is idle and can retrieve the assets when connected from my office. But it works when connected outside my office network. Thanks.

Hi, please check the private message I sent to you.

hello mate, same problem with me i cant login my account error occurred and i turned off windows firewall n antivirus too but didn;t work out plz help me out

Did you try to reboot the router or switch the network then check the result? It can also be blocked by other software.

If the problem persists, please run D5 support tool then send us a log file.

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

i reboot the router but problem not solved. plz help me out.

Does any alert window appears when you log in, can you screenshot it? can you tell me your account email so i can check it for you.

noo there is nothing any alert wndow appears when i trying to log in.

Hi mate, Did you send the log files? please manually enter your email address and password to log in (copy and paste may contain spaces);

Also, we have two versions, one is Chinese and the other one is international, please make sure you are using the correct one.

You can also try to click “Forgot Password” and set a new password by email to log in D5.

If the problem still happens, please send the log files to us and tell us your account info.You can dm me in the forum, we will check it for you.

yes i sent you log file personally plz check n help me out its urgent.