Login issue

D5 Render 2.0.1.0313
nVideo RTX 3080, version 496.13

Problem: No login account

Description:
Hello, I can not access with my user in the login window. This window displays an email and password error. I have read the Forum before making this query and I have tried everything (make a new key, a new user, reset firewall, etc.). I’m interested in buying the Pro version but I’m not sure this error can persist. Please tell me an effective solution to continue using this amazing software. Thank you

Hi rogerraffa,
Since you mentioned the problem was solved in other topics, I would like to write here to help more people. The solution is “Stopped antivirus and firewall, Also windows defender and Windows firewalls”, then log in D5 Render again.
Cannot login email in D5render Program - Get Help / support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Have a nice day!
Oliver

I have same problem. I stopped all antivirus and firewall software but still can’t login.

Hello ax0, I am translating from Spanish through google traslate, I hope it is well written.
I have Avast Antivirus installed on my computer, disable it completely the same as the firewall, then disable Windows defender and windows firewall, restart D5, I made the login and it works perfectly.
I hope it helps you

Hello, do you work under your company’s network? Please log in to this site and check the result: D5 Render

If your company has special blocking settings, please let me know, I will send you our server address and you could let your IT add us to the whitelist.

Regards,
Oliver

Please let me know your server addresses for our IT to add to whitelist on our Proxy Server and Firewall. Thank you.

Hello, no problem, Please check the private message I sent you.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi, please could you share with me also the server address and settings,
Our company also has a blocking list. Have to inform IT about this so D5 works seemlessly.
Thanks

hi mate, yes, check your dm.

Hi Oliver, could you please share me your server info so we can set the whitelist in our firewall.

Thank you.

Victor

yeah, please check your dm, or you can contact support@d5techs.com directly.

I’m facing the same issue, please share the server address to me too

Sure, please check your dm.

hi. sorry if this topic might be wrong for my problem but i also have the log in problem. due to latest D5 updates i cannot longer unbind the last used PC since my login email is closed for a long time. i need to change my email address for but in the account management is no such option. please help me somebody!

Hi mate, D5 currently does not support unbinding the account. Did you subscribe? Do you have any problems to change another e-mail?

hi. i dont need to unbind the account. i need to unbind the PC instance. but when unbinding it requires to verify a code sent to my email, which is closed. so i need to change my email adress in my account settings. with an active email i will be able to unbind my old PCs and use the D5 pro without any problems. (Yes, i have pro license since D5 launch and the purchase receipt)

So you have more than 3 devices?

YES, after many reinstalls of windows that list became full :frowning_face:

Sorry, we have 3 device limitations if the email is closed, it’s hard to change. we will consider more bind methods like phone numbers in the future.