D5 Render Version: 2.6
Graphics Card: RTX 3060
Driver Version:
Issue Description: new 2.6 update is not loading any asset

Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi, you need to cancel the item search you did earlier
or check the connection

Hello! Please try restarting the D5 and checking your internet link. If the problem persists after restarting please contact us.

1 Like

Same is happening with me, no or partial material downloading , no assets doenloading , i am unable to use the software, i redownloaded it today but the issue remains, it was working fine before the update 2.6, I have 4g connection, i regret updating, please tell me how can i contact support team to have a look, i was planning to buy the pro version but i am having second thoughts. Please update asap. #d5-works #ideas-and-requests #get-help

Still not working! Restarted the PC reinstalled the software and nothing changed. Tryed in a different computer in a different network and still not working.
Please, I really need to solve this issue.
Thanks

Hello! Is it convenient for you to accept remote assistance? We can provide remote technical support on weekdays from 10.00-18.00 CET.

1 Like

yes. let me know when and how. Thanks

Yes, please provide how and when?

We can try to work on your computer via remote software to try to solve your problem. The remote support is available on weekdays from 10.00-18.00 CST. Please let us know what time of the day works for you during this time frame.

We can try to work on your computer via remote software to try to solve your problem. The remote support is available on weekdays from 10.00-18.00 CST. Please let us know what time of the day works for you during this time frame.

can we schedule for the first week of january 2024? Today is the last day of work;
Thanks

Hi! Have your issue been solved?

Hi there, feel free to try the workaround in this topic and let us know whether it can work, thanks~
[Hot issue] Failed to fetch assets (D5 Assets Library cannot be used) - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

1 Like