[Hot issue] Failed to fetch assets (D5 Assets Library cannot be used)

Hi there, after 2.6 update, some users may have encountered this problem with the D5 Assets Library:

We found the issue cause is that some devices do not support HTTP protocol, so we will add HTTPS as well. The hotfix version 2.6.1 will be released soon.

This issue should be fixed in the current 2.6.1 version.
If you need any help, please contact our support on the forum.

4 Likes

Hello! I still encounters this issue even after today’s update to 0.12. I also have tried the solution mentioned above which does not solve my problem with loading assets library. (However, I am able to download and load presets from the “studio” option). Please get back to me and help me solve this issue!

Hi there, sorry for that, can we schedule a time for remote access tech support? Besides, please delete the two scripts you added to the config file, as that will prevent the current 2.6.1 version’s connection.

Thank you for getting back to me. Sure, I have already deleted the two lines in config file. Can we schedule a remote session sometime during the day time on Monday (US east coast time)?

Hi mate, yeah, please check your dm. Let’s schedule a time this week.

Hi, I am also having this problem. Please advise what to do.

Hello! Sorry for your problem, have you updated to version 2.6.1 yet?

Bonjour, j’ai également l’erreur sur un PC “entreprise”. J’ai contacté le support IT qui me confirme le problème. Si on désactive le proxy “entreprise” les assets remontent bien mais il faut le faire à chaque lancement de l’application. Pouvez-vous mettre en place un paramétrage HTTPS svp ? Merci pour votre aide.
Hello, I also have the error on a “business” Laptop. I contacted my IT support who confirmed the problem. If we deactivate the “company” proxy, the assets are uploaded but you have to do it each time you launch the app. Can you set up an HTTPS setting please? Thanks for your help.

Hi! Thanks for your feedback.
Actually, we have already set the http.

BTW, have you opened the proxy yet?

Un grand merci pour votre aide , je vais envoyer votre réponse au support informatique de mon entreprise pour régler le problème :wink: