What's new in D5 Render 2.3

Gran trabajo de parte del equipo, y gracias por tomar en cuenta las sugerencias de los usuarios

Amazing! Am I able to upgrade to 2.3 today? I have projects I could really use these features on. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey the new update gives me a new error code of qt5core.dll missing. I have tried downloading the dll file from external sources but it didnt work. Do you guys have a solution to this?

Thank you D5 Team. Don’t forget Archicad users please…will you release the plugin?

You guys are literally smashing it out of the park with each new release! Love the program and supporting an amazing group of people

3 Likes

Hi, sorry for that, can you follow the steps to send me the log, then reinstall D5 2.3?

yeah, released now, open your D5 Render to update~

Hi Ann, The Archicad livesync plugin has come out for more than 1 year :laughing: what do you mean, the D5 Converter for Archicad 26?
The latest version of D5 Converter has supported AC26:
Archicad Rendering with D5 Render | D5 Converter-Archicad - Workflow / Archicad - D5 RENDER FORUM

By the way, recently we are planning to make a tutorial of D5 Converter for Archicad, if you have nice projects that can be made public, welcome to contact us.

Great update!! Excited to see what’s in store for 2.4 in the coming months. D5 is the best team in the industry!!

1 Like

Now with “Time Remaining” I finally know how long a coffee break lasts.
Thanks d5 team great work.

1 Like

Hi there! Yes, I was just referring to Archicad 26, I share a view of a project with Archicad 25.

By the way, thanks for the answer, I will be waiting for the Archicad tutorial, here is another project.
Thanks to you Oliver and to everyone in the D5 Render team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing Update.

Thanks for all your hard work.

It’s sure paying off.

1 Like

Np, Ann, the latest version of D5 converter for Archicad has supported AC26, do not miss it :blush:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Great! thank you Oliver

1 Like

Hi D5 team! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROUND CORNERS HAS ARRIVED!!!

I have been waiting for this function for some time and now it has been added.

THANK you so much. Also all the outline function. I’m so excited about D5 and where it is going and how much the team has achieved. Well done!

Also as a Vray, Lumion user D5 has now moved forward in my workflow. Making presenting so much easier so I can focus on the design

2 Likes

Glad to hear that bro, welcome to promote D5 to your friends. Also, it will help us a lot if you can write a review for us on this site:
D5 Render Reviews 2022: Details, Pricing, & Features | G2

I will do so. Thank you.

1 Like

Top update with useful features.
Thank you D5 team!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Materials went missing from 3ds MAx to D5