D5 Render is a free 3D render software for Archicad. D5 Converter-Archicad helps you to achieve synchronization between Archicad and D5.
Supported versions: Archicad21 - Archicad 26
Double click on the .exe file after the download, and follow the notifications to install D5 Converter-ArchiCAD
Download D5 Render
Learn more about the Archicad-D5 Render workflow
Release date: 2022.8.2
- Support Archicad 26
- Material loading error under some special conditions
- D5 Crashes when synchronizing some special large scenes.
Release date: 2022.4.27
- Support Archicad 25 Solo and 2021 SE (Start Edition) version
- Optimize the interaction in the live sync when clicking Sync or Cancel mutilple times
- Settings window and textures displays incorrectly in some languages.
- Fix the problem when exported file name is blank.
- Correct the synchronized camera postions.
- Archicad files can only Save as after connecting to D5.
- Sync error after exporting .d5a files.
- Textures get lost during the sync after models are hided then unhided .
- Texture changes do not sync to D5 correctly.
Release date: 2021.12.24
- Support ArchiCAD 25
- Better performance on flat curved surface
- Import the new models into D5 Render to start real-time rendering
- When a model file needs to be modified during rendering, start sync to create a connection with the original model or replace it with the new model
- Import ArchiCAD models into D5 Render by Sync feature without exporting d5a
- After the current model has been edited in ArchiCAD, quickly sync the new model and materials to D5 Render by the Sync button, while keeping the materials and scene parameters that had been adjusted in D5 Render
- Sync the scene list in ArchiCAD to D5 Render
- Keep the view of ArchiCAD and D5 Render consistent in the horizontal direction
- Support one click to turn view sync on or off
- ArchiCAD model light sources synchronization
- ArchiCAD light sources synchronization
- Synchronization of light source types (point light, spotlight, strip light, rectangular light), positions, sizes (for rectangular/strip light). Other parameters of light sources are not supported for synchronization and should be configured within D5 Render.
- ArchiCAD files can be imported D5 Render by converting to .d5a files through D5 Converter
- In the event of an upgrade or synchronization failure, stop the anti-virus software and reinstall D5 Render and Converter (replace the installation, no need to uninstall it)