Trouble making videos

Hi there. I have been working on a project, trying to make a video sequence, but D5 stop working and close everytime. If anyone can help me?

My PC:

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor
RAM 128 GB 2133 MHz
GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. Please show us the detailed hardware information, GPU driver, and system version if convenient. Also, how much size of your scene usually? Do you have the CPU overclocked, please turn off them and then check the result. Also, how large is your computer’s RAM frequency? You can turn off X.M.P or lower the frequency.

You can also refer to this blog for possible solutions: Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem persists, please run a clean installation of the video driver, and also run this dll repair tool: Got notification of “Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?” or stop loading at 0% - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM 2

If this still happens, please send the scenes and log files to us for troubleshooting
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files: D5 Support Tool

Size of the project folder 7,01 GB