The program closes when downloading models from the library

**D5 Render Version: 2.6.0.0379
**Graphics Card: RTX 3090
**Issue Description: When I want to add some models (trees, curtains, cars, etc) to the model, D5 automatically closes and does not save. Also some models appear completely blank. Since I installed version 2.6 I have a lot of problems. Please I need to work smoothly as before this version.

Hello! Sorry for your problem. Please send your log file to us. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi, please open your Preferences page of D5 Render, and show us the path of D5 Workspace you set. I guess the issue you encountered can be a known issue.

Hello, I reply to both of you, I send you the log file and the photo of the folder location, thank you for your attention, I still have the same problems despite uninstalling the software

zziplog.zip (956.1 KB)

Thanks for your log. BTW, is it convenient for you to accept remote assistance from us? If possible, you can appoint a suitable time with us. We can provide remote support from 10am to 18pm CST Monday to Friday.

Hi mate, from the log file we found that the updated 2.6 on your device lacks some files. Please re-install D5 Render 2.6 on another place of your computer, then try again.
Any update would be appreciated.
By the way, can you let us know how you installed the 2.6 version? Updated from 2.5, or installed 2.6 manually? From the log file, we did not find history of 2.6 updates.

1 Like

Hi! I installed version 2.6 downloaded directly from the internet and I had the mentioned problems.
Then I uninstalled it and installed version 2.5 and upgraded to version 2.6 from the application, and had problems again. I am now using version 2.5 until I can solve these problems. I have already tried installing it in different folders and the same thing happens to me.

Yes, perfect! With pleasure, I am from Argentina, I use time (GTM-3) I can accommodate the schedule that you tell me to connect. I really need to solve the problem.

Please let me know how can i get the live assistance?

Please tell me a time that suits you.

@julian.mauti Hi there, feel free to try the workaround in this topic and let us know whether it can work, thanks~
[Hot issue] Failed to fetch assets (D5 Assets Library cannot be used) - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hello! I was away these days, sorry for the delay in responding, I made the changes that Oliver proposed and it seems that the problem is solved! I hope it stays that way! Anything I’ll write to you again, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. If any problem happens again, feel free to contact us.

Hi, now I have a new problem, since I uninstalled and installed the program it tells me to log in to the linked device. If I ran the program as administrator it would let me log in, but now it won’t let me at all. how can I fix it?
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-30 093431

Hi, now I have a new problem, since I uninstalled and installed the program it tells me to log in to the linked device. If I ran the program as administrator it would let me log in, but now it won’t let me at all. how can I fix it?
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-30 093431

hi, please try both running D5 as admin and running D5 not as admin, D5 will consider that you log in on two different machines, and I am not sure which one is your bound device.