Stop at 5%

D5 Render Version: 1.9
**Graphics Card:**etc 2060
Driver Version: newest
Issue Description:
There is a file that stops opening at 5%. I took about 20 minutos waiting and it didn’t changed. Yesterday this file was working properly. This is not the first time it happens!
I need D5 to fix this bug that has been happening since version 1.8.

Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi atherrera,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience the problem caused. First, please make sure the file name or the .drs file does not contain special characters, and you could try changing the file name to English then see the result.

Second, this issue has been investigated for the first priority, we will probably roll out a new build today or soon, to help improve the saving method and avoid this kind of problem.

Third, we can help you fix most of the 5%-stuck files, if the 1.save file is not broken, we will help you to recover the scene file as possible as we can. Could you please share the scene file to ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com , the scene file is the whole folder you saved, which contains the .drs file.

If we need other files or logs, I will keep you informed.

Best regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

You can download the file from this link below:

https://we.tl/t-h9mpQa2IK1

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

Oliver, Sorry I sent the wrong file.

This is the correct file that stops at 5%:

https://we.tl/t-Tu8O0ngHtI

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

4.7z (2.5 KB)
Hi atherrera,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. We have fixed the file which is broken due to crash. Please extract the file I sent, and use the extracted .drs file to replace the original one, then the scene file should be able to open.
  2. We also change our saving method to avoid this kind of problem in future. Please update your D5 Render, 1.9.1 Hotfix - 1.9.1.0296

If the problem remains, or you meet other problems on the new version, feel free to let me know.
Have a nice day!

Regards,
Oliver