Rhino D5 converter: keeps saying network error

D5 Render Version:
D5 2.0
Graphics Card:
RTX 3060
Issue Description:
Every time I try live sync using rhino d5 plugin, it gives me network error even though I am connected to internet. I checked firewall is also not blocking rhino at all. Please help, I want to purchase d5 but won’t if this issue persists… many thanks! Iam using latest version of rhino.

1 Like

Hello Xicotam,
Could you please show us a screenshot of the network error message? I think it is inside Rhino, right?
It is weird since sync from Rhino to D5 does not need Internet access normally. Please upgrade your D5 Render to the latest 2.1 version then try again, and make sure its version number is 2.1.0.0303. Or you could download from this page: Download | D5 Render

using latest d5 render 2.3

Hello, please run this support tool then send me back the log file, which will help us find the issue cause and solve the problem, thanks in advance!

D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi xicotam,
We have checked the log you sent, and find why that error message happened. When using D5 Render and the Converter, please make sure the Internet connection is ok. Also, if your antivirus software blocked D5, please add D5 to the whitelist. Otherwise, the communication of D5 Converter will be stopped by that.