Ram memory problems

D5 Render Version: 2.2.1 and lastest
Graphics Card: RTX 2060 6GB - 16 GB RAM DDR 4
Driver Version: 516.94 studio
Issue Description: Before the files were fluid and without problems, there was no drop in fps or ram memory. Since the last update 2.3 the files are very bad. I have tried going back to version 2.2.1 and neither. I have tested with Sketchup sync program version 0.7.2.0001- 0.7.1.0004 - 0.7.1.0001 - 0.6.1. I tried it also with 32 GB ram and it consumed all the memory too.
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi @pablo-p ! Could you please try opening a new file or a simple file and check the FPS and RAM? We want to know if this happened to all the files or just this specific file. And it seems that there are many vegetation and also grass material template in this scene, which will consume more RAM.
If this issue persists, we will need your log file for troubleshooting.

Hi Ruby! Another screenshot file

And screenshot opening new file.

In addition, the rendering has gone from hours to days, and the synchronization with Sketchup is frozen.
Where can I find the log file?

Please run the support tool by following the steps and then send us the zziplog file through email (rubyliu1107@gmail.com).

D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

I have sent you the zziplog.
I await the results

Thanks!

Thanks for the file. We will look into this issue, please kindly wait for a little more time~

Hi! We also need the D5 scene file for test. You can send it to rubyliu1107@gmail.com.

Hi @pablo-p! We have checked the files you sent. Using D5 version 2.2 or 2.3 does not change the performance of your scene project in D5. Taking both your graphics card and the thing that the file is large, it is not possible that the RAM and fps issues show up.