Problems rendering internal video with mirrors and metals

I’m having problems rendering internal video with mirrors and metals, there are a lot of bright artifacts and poor dedication, even at 2k, I noticed this in version 2.8, deactivating Super Resolution improves it a little.
Correct the emissive materials to form the same light area, stable and good definition when applied to the background of the letter to create a luminous effect behind. today it is cracked and distorted.

Hello! Sorry for this. Could you please show me a screenshot of your problem? Did you also experience in 2.7?
BTW, is the image rendering has the same problem? And I suggest you can show me your system info.

Hello, thanks for responding, in version 2.7 it also occurs at 2k, with 15 seconds to see if it smoothes out. The image is not well defined and has bright artifacts.
Below is the video image and system information.

Thanks for providing these details. I suggest you can send us you logs and scene file. This will help us fix this problem. :heart_hands:
This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your files to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

Okay, I’ll try to do that.