Problème de réseau?

**D5 Render Version: 2.8
Graphics Card: RTX 3070
Driver Version: 560.70
Issue Description: Téléchargement “assets” pro

Le temps de connexion à mon compte pro depuis le logiciel est anormalement long.
Une fois mon compte pro connecté, dès que je souhaite télécharger un “asset” (matériel ou modèle) le fichier ne se télécharge pas si c’est un asset “pro” uniquement. J’arrive à télécharger le “free assets”.

J’ai réinitialisé les paramètres DNS de Windows mais rien ne change.
Mon driver est à jour et Windows 11 est à jour également.

Ma connexion est la fibre, donc du haut débit !
En revanche, dès que je partage la connexion de mon téléphone, il n’y a plus de problème et tout marche correctement.

Pouvez-vous m’aider ?

Uploading: image.png…

Hi there,

Sorry that this is happening to you. I am here to help!

Have you tried restarting your router? Restarting your connection may help stabilizing the network connection between your end and D5 Servers.

If yes,

1. Could you please try running the Support Tool which could be found on your D5 Render Installation Directory

2. Press collect logs;

3. A Window will appear showcasing the Log file

4. Please email the file to support@d5techs.com and dont forget to add @aryan to the email so i could quickly pull it up. Please include the Region and Network Provider (ISP) you are using in the mail.

There have been reports on Network - Related Issues with the Network Provider in France (FREE) and currently Keeping an Eye on this Issue. If this is not your region and your service provider please let us know so we could solve this issue ASAP. :raised_hands:

You may also try using a VPN which could provide a temporary fix.

We will be doing our best to solve your problem!

If you have any questions or if you need help with anything, feel free to message me.

Cheers,
Aryan

Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse

Effectivement, je suis bien en France et chez FREE actuellement où j’ai eu pas mal de problèmes ces derniers temps.

J’ai suivi attentivement votre procédure de résolution et je viens de faire partir le mail avec le journal ZIP.

J’espère que cela pourra vous aider à régler mon problème
Je n’arrive plus à me connecter à mon PRO depuis le logiciel désormais, je vais essayer le VPN.

Cordialement,
Theinis

Hi there,

I have sent a response to your email regarding the issue. Apparently multiple users in France with the FREE ISP are facing this issue.

Using a VPN or changing network ( Mobile Data) could temporarily resolve this issue.

We are doing our best to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your patience and support to D5 Render :raised_hands: