Problem: Out of memory opoening recent files

I was working with a project yesterday, saved it, and when I tried opening it again today, this problem below appears and when I click ok, the program closes. I’ve already updated the GPU driver and Windows version. What can I do to open my file again?

D5-erro

Me to same issues with big scenes

Hi DellAc,

May I know how many artificial lights you used in this scene? Also, could you please send me the scene file, which can help us reproduce your issue on your computer and figure it out.

Thank you in advance

Hi AYMN,

Please refer to the reply above. Thank you very much

Hi Jessie_Huang, I didn’t use lights, only self-ilumination materials. How can I send you the file? Can I send you an e-mail with the google drive link?

Yes, please send the link to my email - minjia.huang@d5techs.com

Thank you very much

Do you have a lot of grass, and plants?

There’s no garden, only some decorative vases and all vegetation are not from D5, I used Sketchup objects from 3D Warehouse.

Dear all of You!
Could you solve the issue since that somehow? I got the same and i can not open my file. What can i do to open it again?
Thank you so much for your answer I don’t want to start over:(

Me and several peoples have the same problem!

Probably too much plants, especially grass planted in the scene. If the issue still exists, please send the whole folder saved from D5 to me, including drs, models, assets, etc. Also together with your username in the forum will be better for me to recognize:P

my email is minjia.huang@d5techs.com

Thank you very much

1 Like

Probably too much plants, especially grass planted in the scene. If the issue still exists, please send the whole folder saved from D5 to me, including drs, models, assets, etc. Also together with your username in the forum will be better for me to recognize:P

my email is minjia.huang@d5techs.com

Thank you very much

1 Like

Dear,

Ciao Ciao, I am working on an urban project and shifted to D5 in hope to be able to proceed with it. My skp source file is 850mb but the newly installed D5 processes the file till 99% and shows me errors out of video memory. My PC is an i7 8th Gen 3.7GHz with 32gb ram, 220ssd and graphic card Nvidia GTX 1080 8gb. Can you please help me out on this issue and guide how I can i go about it? Complete the project as the deadline is approaching. Will be grateful.

Thank you

Best regards,

Santo

• Run as Admin

When getting the notification of graphics card crash, please close D5 Render and try the following steps:

1. Right-click on the “D5 Render” icon, and select “Run as admin”
  2. Close D5 after entering the welcome page
  3. Restart your PC
  4. Start and use D5

Reference