Not able to open AI enhanced image

I could not open AI-enhanced images,

Hello! Really sorry for this. Your problem may related to the network speed. I suggest you send us your log file, we will check it.
This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)
BTW, please tell me the time point when you processed this image with AI. This will help us better check this problem.

I have the same problem before. I cannot open AI enhanced file download. But After I update my GPU driver, Nvidia RTX driver. I can open the file, It seems that my PC problem was the GPU driver was not the latest update Nvidia RTX driver

Thanks for reporting this!!! Would you mind telling me which version of your driver before you update and which driver you are current using? :thinking:
Best wishes!

I have the same issue (already reported). The download works but you have to wait. I guess after about 10-15 minutes the “.download”-file should change to png.

However, it is not a problem with the network speed. I tested it at home and in the office. I also spoke to another user. He has the same problem. The upload from the D5 seems to be so slow.
Nonetheless, the AI ​​feature is really helpful. Thanks to the D5 team for that.

Hi @binu_alex @rafan3443 @Albareus ,

If your file is a “.download”-file it means that the file hasn’t finished downloading yet causing it. If you wait for a while and the file changes from “.download”-file to a png file, it means that the file has been downloaded.

But the main cause of this problem is the network problem, the download is slow causing the download to not complete. You can try to wait for a while or switch the network. We’ll optimize.

Can you tell me your country or region? We’ll have a count. Any update will be appreciated.:saluting_face:

Best,
Vera

1 Like

Hi Vera,

thank you for quick reply. I live in Germany. The other user I spoke to also. The internet connection at home is good (500 Mbit/s) and in the office very good (1000Mbit/s).
As I wrote above, the download works. But it’s very slow. For a 4k image, it takes about 15 minutes to download.

best

Hi @Albareus,

Thanks for your feedback, we’ll try to optimize it.

If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. :saluting_face:

Best,
Vera

1 Like

I am not sure the version befor I update, but my current version is version 560.70

the file already downloaded but it cannot be open. But in my case already solve . its just need to update GPU driver to te latest version. After I update my RTX driver to the latest verison. my file downloaded can be opppened. no need to repeat render n enhanced. just open the file explorer n open the file

Thanks for your update and sharing your solution. :pray:

Was the file format you couldn’t open before a png or a white icon?

In my case, updating the driver did not help. But I don’t think the problem has anything to do with the graphics card driver.

1 Like

before I updated driver its white icon, after i updated the driver its automatically became png

Do you remember what format it was in when it was a white icon before? If the suffix is download, it means that the image has not been downloaded yet.

white icon file

After driver update
after driver latest version became this file

This looks like the download is complete so it turns into a png image I think. :thinking:

its the same file that suddenly changed when the latest GPU driver is installed

yes, it is the download file. You have to wait some minutes. It will change to png. Installing the new driver has nothing to do with it.

regards

no, the file is over a week still the same white icon, it change just after I updated the driver