Low tdr & auto shutdown d5 program in the middle of saving

hi d5 team…need your help
after updated to the latest ver of d5, i noticed my working project “A” no longer can save which mean…
when i try to save it pop up low tdr & need to run as admin…
then i try as per suggested, in the middle of saving(either i edit or delete a few item on that file) the saving will be cut off/shutdown…so cannot save the file.before updated to the latest ver…i manage to work with it,yup the file is big but still manage to work n render even for animation render…

Is your space of disc enough for saving the files? (eg. even if you have 10GB space, but can not save 2GB files, which is a bug)

You can also refer to this blog for possible solutions: Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem persists, please run a clean installation of the video driver, and also run this dll repair tool: Got notification of “Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?” or stop loading at 0% - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM 2

If this still happens, please send the scenes and log files to us for troubleshooting
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files: D5 Support Tool