Lights sync with sketchup issue

**D5 Render Version: 2.8
**Graphics Card:RTX 3060
Hello,
I still don’t understand how D5 sync lights with sketchup… I’m leaving Twinmotion for the moment.
I prefer to create D5 spots in skp and place it, then change illumination settings in D5 after sync. But when I duplicate my spot component in sketchup, it will be reset in the D5 scene : so I have two copies in skp that have different settings in D5! and I don’t know how to fix this.
Even previous omni lights are affected by spots settings : if I clic on an omni, all lights are selected… I would prefer to be able to “disinstantiate” the lights. and yet these lights have different names…
Very strange behaviour.
Sorry for my english…

Hello! I think this post may help you. Feature Introduction | D5 LiveSync Plugin for SketchUp | User Manual (d5render.com)

Thanks for the link, but I’m not sure it answers my question.
Let me explain.
If I install 3 spots, they are synchronized, I can select the spot group in the D5 list and set these 3 spots at the same time, cone angle, color temperature.
but if I later want to duplicate these spots in sketchup, they lose their settings in D5 once synchronized… I’m looking for an exact copy.
What should I do?
Thanks

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hello. I recommend you to select “no sync”. The “sync” option will make your lights in D5 match the settings in SU after each sync, so you will lose the adjustments you made in D5 before.

Hello,
no, the no sync option does not solve my problem. Any light copied into sketchup is reset to the default settings. Here’s a video example:

Hello. Lights adjusted in D5 cannot influence lights in SU, so newly added or copied lights in SU need to be adjusted in D5. This is the same for the “sync” and “no sync” options for lights.
The main difference between the “sync” and “no sync” options is whether changing the light parameters in SU will affect the already synced lights in D5.

Hello, thanks