Inadequate Permissions

No permission to save this project. You can save as a new one.

Even though I save my project many times, when I open it again, I lose everything. Every time I work with administrator permission. I’m tired now. I’m really sick and tired of these problems. How many of my projects have been lost this way. D5 is a very bad program. I’ve been preparing a project for hours and the result is an empty scene. Asset doesn’t work regularly. I am using 2 separate internet providers and D5 library download speeds are very slow. My download speed is 160 mbps - 300 mbps… While I was rendering the other day, the electricity went out and my rtx 3060 ti graphics card burned out. I’ve never had such problems with any other software. I have been preparing 3D visuals for 17 years. And I am a professional. And now I bought Rtx 3070 ti graphics card. I live in Turkey and the cost of a graphics card is at least 5 minimum wages. In recent months, the inflation rate in Turkey has exceeded 90%. I beg you, please solve these problems. Please!!!

2 Likes

Hi bessakiz,

I am really sorry to hear that you ran into this problem. From your description and the screenshot, I think the issue cause can be related to the file/folder name, please change them into English and the problem will be solved.

What’s more, you can try the Autosave function to recover the previous version of the file:
D5 Render 2.1 | Auto Save & View history versions - YouTube

Regarding the network problem, can you run this tool then send me the log file? We are going to upgrade our server and the engine itself this year.
D5 network stability test - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Sorry again for what has happened, we will definitely solve the problem you encountered. And welcome to join our Discord server, you can contact us there any time when you need assistance.
D5 Render

Best regards,
Oliver

2 posts were split to a new topic: Inadequate permissions

I have the same problem from 2 weeks ago and still don’t have an answer yet. from one day to another file doesn’t save anymore. Please I need help.