Imported items are not show/are invisible

D5 Render Version: 2.3.4
Graphics Card: 3090 RTX
Driver Version: 522.25
Issue Description: Any items that I import are no longer appearing. They show up in the object selector and I can see where they are in the scene from where the Axis appear - but there is no geometry, nothing to select or edit. PLEASE HELP! (I have already tried reinstalling the D5, the converter, and reexported the objects - none of which has helped)
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi there, Is it only the model in d5a format that is missing? Which D5 converter did you use to export the model in d5a format? Please select the model and press the shortcut key Z to see if the size parameter in the right sidebar becomes 0.

Then send us this D5 file( find the scene file in Recent Uses, right click to open the file location, and zip the entire folder where the .drs file is located )and the log files to locate the cause.

How to find log files - Please follow the steps in that page, then send the exported log file (which is called zziplog) to support@d5techs.com with problem description.

Thanks
Lia

Hi,
I’ve got the exact same problem.
Imported SKP object seems to be invisible, when selected via the left menu I can see Size = X0 Y0 Z0.
What is the work around ?
Thanks
Tom