Dont open the scene

My D5 file doesn’t open. It will freeze on the 66%. Yesterday I worked with the scene and today I could not open it.

D5 Render Version: Version 2.3.4.0932
Graphics Card: NIVIDA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
Driver Version: 526.47
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hello, I had the same problem with a specific scene, a very large one and with lots of details, the other more simple scenes were opening with no problem, after a lot of things I found a solution, recently I updated the NVIDA drivers to the 526.47 version, and I had to roll back to the version 517.48 and now the problem is solved. So I hope you can solve your problem like this. you can go to the web site using this link: Official Advanced Driver Search | NVIDIA

1 Like

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you ran into the problem.The problem happens to a specific file, right?Could you please send this D5 scene file and logs to li.huang@d5techs.com with problem description, which can help us reproduce and locate the problem asap.

- How to compress D5 scene file - Please find the scene file in Recent Uses, right click to open the file location, and zip the entire folder where the .drs file is located.

- How to find log files - Please follow the steps in that page, then send the exported log file (which is called zziplog) to us.

Thanks
Lia

1 Like

Please try this and let us know how it goes.Thanks :pleading_face:

1 Like

It worked, thanks!

1 Like