D5 will not run

Hi.

I’ve tried to run D5 on a new install without the firewall on, looked for the DLLs, etc. It does not run. New intel I9 machine with all up to date drivers…

**D5 Render Version:2.5.1.0319
**Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX A6000 ada
**Driver Version: 31.0.15.3696
**Issue Description: not loading because of DLLs missing. Revit link not working.
**Screenshots/Videos Description:

**Steps to Reproduce (optional): try to launch, fails every time. Also for some reason the windows uninstall is not finding the .exe when I try to find and remove it. I can’t believe this is supposedly a professional software package?

Got notification of “Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?” or stop loading at 0% - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. Have you tried the DXR Repairment tool in this link?

If it persists, Can you change the path to install D5 again? sometimes, it can be caused by the permission.

same result, it doesn’t run

I just tried to uninstall and place in C program files, same thing

Can you screenshot the detailed system version info? If it is too old, you can update it to 22H2. Please also run a clean installation of the GPU driver.

Here’s the screenshot of the 22H2 which was already installed

Graphic driver reinstall didn’t do anything to help either

It looks like my trial is over today and it never actually ran, bummer I really wanted to run D5 for work. Looks like we’ll have to move on. Thanks anyhow!

Can we schedule a time for remote assistance? Please install a program called UltraViewer (or others) for remote access. We are usually available from 10 am-7 pm UTC+8.

Hi Bruce,

Sorry I replied to your email but got this message.

I’m available most days around 3pm pst.

Okay, shall we communicate on Discord (Bruce wang/ Luna Lang)?
Also, please make sure your video driver and D5 Render are updated.

Hey Bruce,

I’d still love to connect and use D5. I followed the steps outlined, but it still will not run.

halo,you mean you can’t join discord or contact lang by following the link above?