D5 screen freezing

**D5 Render Version:2.4.5.1081
**Graphics Card:rtx4070
**Driver Version:535.98
**Issue Description:

Unable to open project files (any file from d5 scene) it is stuck at 99%. Also sometimes d5 freezes while changing camera in open file. I have been trying to run the benchmark scene as I recently upgraded the graphics card but same thing happened screen stuck at 99%. I tried installing older version of software “2.3 version” then many of the issues have not occurred. I would like to mention this all started for me when I updated to 2.4 version from 2.3version. I was looking forward to use d5 for one of my upcoming project. I would be really helpful if any one can help me figure our what’s the issue and a solution for it. Thank you .
my pc config:

• i7-9700k
    -64 gb ram
    -rtx 4070 12gb

hello

i had this problem before, did you try starting d5render as a admin? do you have some fps lmiter software , like rivaturner? ( that software crashed my twinmotion for no reason at all)

Hello NOG_the_DOG,

Yes, I ran the software as admin still the problem arises. Also I haven’t Installed any fps software yet.
Thank you.

Hi mate, can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting? support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi mate, recently we found some new clues, and your computer should be able to run D5 2.4 as well, please reinstall it on another drive, then check the result. We think the 99% issue is about file/folder permission.