D5 RENDER crashes and closes using many lights (more than 31)

**D5 Render Version: 2.3.4.0932
**Graphics Card: RTX 3070
**Driver Version: 526.47
**Issue Description: d5 RENDER crashes after 31 sportlights (or any other light)
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Hi community!, I’m new here in the forum.

I’m having issues with D5 usingo lights after 31 lights (image attached) the software is crashed and closed, it doesn’t matter which light is used. I tried duplicating other (used) lights on the project but it happens the same issue

I’m using Rhino 7 files and every model inside the scene is imported individually. I’m not using rhino sync in this project.

Does anyone know how to fix this light problem?

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you ran into the problem.Could you please send log files to li.huang@d5techs.com with problem description, which can help us locate the problem and find solution asap.

How to find log files - Please follow the steps in that page, then send the exported log file (which is called zziplog) to us.

Thanks

Lia

1 Like

Please try this and let us know how it goes.Thanks :pleading_face:

Hi Lia!, thanks for help me with this problem, let me try reinstalling the previous GPU driver version, beacuse after that anything goes wrong with D5. however I’ll send you an emai with de zziplog file.

This solution works fine, the newest GPU driver vesion of Nvidia (526.47) doesn’t work well, actually when I updated it, D5 had issues specially with lights (in my case).

I hope this error will help you to fix it in the future updates, Thanks support team!

1 Like