[D5 Render Challenge II] French Riviera House - Thierry Tutin

:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: French Riviera House in the south of France
Artist: Thierry Tutin

Graphics Card: RTX 3090
Workflow: Archicad + D5 Render
Post-processing: for video pure raw, no correction or level ajustment for measuring the quality efficient of D5 + filmora11 for video, sound, titles editing, little level adjustment for still images.
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: 3D models by Maxtree olives & pines Trees, Evermotion and Design Connected objects, some HDRI Skies from PG Skies and Free.

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

“This is real project under construction designed by Architect Patrick Martins which i’ve collaborative for modeling and rendering.

Composed with minimalist & monolitic simple volume, with local stone walls through this house are designed to complement the mediterranéen landscape.

Large slidings glass and dark metal had to reflect the warm tones that are found in the surrounding pool and terrace and view beyond.

For this film, I wanted to tell a story about life in the architect office from the design (sketch, model), 3D modeling (Archicad), and rendering (D5 Render) until the virtual reality of this house.

It started from a raining morning in maritims alps to the beautiful sunny day to finish with a summer evening around a magnificent Mediterranean olives garden.

I hope you like it, thanks for watching.”

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: Vences in french Riviera, in the south of France

:round_pushpin: Distance : 20 km

4 Likes

7 Likes

awesome. i like it

Guau!!! fantástico, muy buen trabajo me encanta !!! .

Un saludo.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Juan

1 Like

The best vidéo of the contest d5 tender
Really impressive fine détails, story and Amazing architecture

2 Likes

Bellissimo :face_holding_back_tears: ! great concept great project ; the texture of the stone is crazy! the atmosphere is successful. I want to see more project like that

1 Like

thanks bro

Thanks a lot

1 Like