D5 render 2.4 crashing after 39 % loading

D5 Render Version 2.4:
Graphics Card: nvidia rtx 3080
Driver Version - 31.0.15.3129 :
Issue Description - I tried following other post regarding TDR values but still the saved file is not opening now. Its stops at 39 % while opening and crashes. Pls help as i am in my final stage of render.:

Here is the link to file.

zziplog.zip (2.8 MB)

Just to update, I tried installing studio driver but still its crashing at 39%.

HI
Have you updated your graphics card?

1 Like

Yes. Checked and Its upto date already.

Have you tried whether from SketchUp if you open another file by synchronizing it opens?

Yes @riccardofortelli . Other files ae opening standalone and through sketchup also. Only this file is creating isuue.

So is there something bothering him, is there some heavy object in the Files?

Not that of a heavy obeject I guess. It was working fine. I just saved it and shut down my system. Next day I am unable to open it. I was about to give the render today.

What version of SketchUp do you have?

SKetchup 2022.

Ok, forse hai aggiornato il Plugin?

1 Like

See if this is it D5_Converter_SketchUp_test_0.7.2.0001.exe

1 Like

Yes thhis is the version

Let’s cut the bull’s head, I’m a colleague, if you want to speed up you can save the D5 file without synchronizing it and name it with another name in English, not with strange characters, then open it with D5. See if it saves it first then open it later with D5

If i get you correct, you mean to say shall i change the file name and try to open in d5 render directly?

But when you synchronize it, do you have it open D5?
You must keep it open with the previous file before finishing this project
Then try to save your File in SKP 2019 and then try to sync it

Sorry, but i am not able to understand fully. Is there a btter way to show , like step wise points!. it will be really helpful

If i get you correct, you mean to say shall i change the file name and try to open in d5 render directly?
This is the question you asked me
So let me explain better
There are two ways to open a file in D5
1 - Have D5 open with your project not complete, or complete but not definitive,
open your final project with another name and synchronize it with the old project, so you don’t lose the settings of materials and objects of D5
2- Open your project in Skp then save it in D5, without synchronizing it, i.e. create a folder where you will save the D5 File with all the textures, then open it directly from D5

Ok. Let me try this. Thanks for the help. I will get back to you.

1 Like

Hi, this didnt work for me.