D5 render 2.4 crashing after 39 % loading

Hi Asintel
Sorry it didn’t work, the program works fine for me, maybe because there is something in your PC that is bothering it.
While we were trying to solve your problem together, there was a directive from Ryann regarding these issues.
He was talking about the video card for the updates, then Ryann says that it had to be reinstalled manually, because the automatic installation from the site gave few problems to the D5 program, that is, it lost or did not install some files. I explained it to you in a summary way, but Ryann posted the images and the steps to do to get a good result.

And the last resort to make the program work. But surely there is a solution, just insist and find it. We are laymen to understand how these programs work, especially this one which is new, and has made great strides to get here, what I like about this program which is simple, not only that, the beauty of the synergy between the staf is its subscribers. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply.
1.zip (161.7 KB)

We fixed the 1.save file in your project folder, please download the above file, then unzip it.
And you will get a file called 1.save.
Move it to the asset folder of your project file, to replace the old one.
Then the scene file should be able to open.

1 Like

Thank you @Oliver.J . It worked !. Really you saved me from the nightmare of file not opening. What was the issue, is it during saving?

Hi mate, you are welcome. The issue is caused by a corrupted model file from D5 Library, we think maybe it was not downloaded successfully on your computer. Please go to the location of your downloaded assets folder, then go to a subfolder called model, and delete these two items:

Or you can reinstall D5 Render on another places directly. We will improve our program to prevent this kind of issue as well, sry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

hello! I think im having the same issue!

Hello guys, seems that i have the same issue, can you help me please ? what do i need to send you to check for corrupted assets ?
Many thanks