D5 not showing my Revit model

D5 Render Version: 2.6.1.0423
Graphics Card: RTX 4070
Driver Version: 31.0.15.3205
Issue Description: I’ve recently downloaded D5 as I’m looking to change my rendering software. I’ve downloaded D5 first then downloaded the latest Revit converter. I’m using Revit 2023. I’ve tried to import the model into D5 just like how I’m reading about it through youtube. Based on the attached screenshot, the size is correct, it’s just the model not showing up.

Hi in the model you have synchronized the dimension Z 1.3 and so on the height dimension is too small to be displayed there is something wrong with the dimensions.
Then to get closer to your project just select it and remove the open knob so it becomes like an object to be moved then go to the drop-down menu on the top right there is the zoom function to get closer.

1 Like

You can try to find your model with the Z key to focus it. BTW, could you tell me the units of length you used in REVIT? I would suggest that you try to use units like millimetres, metres and not inches when modelling.

Hello,

What does the model look like in Revit? If you select it in the Object List and click ‘‘Z’’ to focus on it, will it appear in the viewpoint?

Hi,

I’m facing the same problem here. The thing is that when I press Z to focus on the model , the screen goes black and stucks at it.

the guizmos does appear, but I can’t move or see anything.

anything I should share to see whats going on ? I have Revit 2024 , the latest D5 version and revit sync app.

Hello

Does this problem happen in all scenes or only a specific one?
If convenient, can you send me the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located + the modelling file) and your log file? You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool I will test and check in my environment. :pray:
Email address: support@d5techs.com (please attach a link to this post in the email).

1 Like