D5 logged me out of Pro Account and can't log back in

D5 logged me out of my pro account, and it doesn’t recognize my email anymore to try to log back in. Please help. Thanks!

2 Likes

me too.
same problem

same here as well. The asset library isn’t working as well.

same here, no login and no forget password working

Me too, and i need for work yesterday

Me too, no login

Same problem

Dear users,

We are sorry about that. Our server currently has some problems, which may cause you to temporarily be unable to log in to your D5 account.

We will fix this problem within 10 hours.
The follow-up repair progress will be announced to you in time.
We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.

D5 Team

1 Like

same here… hope it will solved soon

Dear users,

The problem has been fixed, and you can now log in to your D5 account.
D5 Render is back to normal.

We will release the official notice and solution as soon as possible.
We would like to apologize once again to all users.

D5 Team

1 Like

me too , please help

what about now?

Hey guys,

We’d like to say sorry for the service interruption last night, which may have affected your ability to login and use D5.

The incident was caused by a traffic spike, and we’ll take the following measures to prevent it from happening again:

1. Deploying server enhancements
  2. Designing an offline mode to ensure the availability of rendering capabilities and downloaded assets of D5 Render

Meanwhile, new scenes have been prepared (including ones from the 171 trailer) for you to download:

1. Snow Mountain-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qacrAfpqsLLu3T3mqEqVcIv7hQrdh-n6/view?usp=sharing

2. Rolex Learning Center-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mqTPjZcI1uZITFCTBiqJxCXC5xQ-jrc1/view?usp=sharing

3. New Chinese Style_Interior=
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10d6ycFDPgcqPyKx0UxpHPOtGQ7Gq1eTN/view?usp=sharing

Again, we sorry for the inconvenience. As we hate to see you go, but if a refund is needed, please do contact us and we’ll process it for you after the Black Friday event.

Thank you for all your support and precious trust.

Same problem here, please help

Really sorry for your problem. Have your checked your network connection? Also, is it convenient for you to provide us with a screenshot of your issue?

Hi, so 2 out of 3 of our accounts are having issues this morning. they are randomly being logged in and out of the pro accounts. I reached out to our network team and they are saying there’s no issues on our end. So just wanted to check in and see if maybe there’s a solution?

thanks,

i am unable to login from my student mail like i usually do.please help me with it.its urgent i need it for my projects.

Me too!
Just updated D5 to 2.6.1.0401 today. But it’s logged out itself then I can’t log back in, and if it managed to login it logged out after after a few minutes.

If you are frequently logged out after logging in, it may be due to network instability. Please check your network conditions. Also, please check if more than one person is using an account at the same time. Currently, an account can only log in to one device at the same time.

I have a strange Problem, i can only log into my edu version if i run D5 under Win10 with “run as administrator”

It wouldnt be a problem but in the Admin-Mode. D5 doesn’t allow me to drag and drop textures from my own device. I can only open/import them 1 by 1 into d5. That slow down the workflow.