D5 Keeps crashing

D5 Render Version: 2.5.2.0332
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
Driver Version: 31.0.15.3742
Issue Description: D5 render keeps crashing a few minutes after opening
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

D5 will open the model and within a minute or two it crashes. Intially it used to give a TDR error message but now it crashes without any warning.

Hello, what is the windows version number you use? I recommend using the 22H2 version.
What I want to know is, when you create a new project blank scene, will it also happen what you feedback?

I have the 22H2 version. Tried it on a new project blank scene and its opening and rendering properly. Is it something wrong with the file?

It is possible that the previous project file model had a large amount of assets, which caused the software to flash back :thinking:

Hi, I have the exact same issue, I tried to use another project and it works perfectly but the file I am working on first gave tdr error, then started to crush after 2-3 minutes everytime I opened the project, did you have any solution to the problem?

Sorry for your issue. I think you can refer to this post to deal with this issue. How to do when a low TDR is detected? - User Manual (d5render.com)
If this does not help, please feel free to contact me.
In addition, this post shares some causes for crash. Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi, thanks for the reply. I’ve already tried the solutions you suggest but it didn’t work unfortunately. I tried again today but it is still the same. After 2-3 minutes it shut downs suddenly. Also, I tried in different projects but they worked fine so I am kinda confused about the problem. Do you have any other suggestion or so? Thanks in advance!

Really sorry for this. Maybe send the file with the crashing issue and its log to us.
This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can send your scene file and log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your email)