D5 freezes & crashes during rendering

**D5 Render Version:**v 2.3.4.0932
Graphics Card: RTX 2060 6GB
Driver Version: 516.94
Issue Description: D5 crashes during rendering and preview rendered
Screenshots/Videos Description: when I do the rendering part it just freezes and automatically close and huge CPU usage its like 3 software of d5 render running (out of the 3, 2 are running in the background processes) and I barely use it for just like 1-5mins then it closed. I tried to run it as administrator and restart after the welcome page but still same scenario. i tried also to install previous driver for the graphics card since the newer version one still have the same issue like this. can u help me how to fix this?
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi mate, how large is the RAM? Maybe it is out of memory usage. If you render an empty scene, will it crash as well?

Hello Sir Oliver, my RAM is 24gb and only the d5 is running including the 2 d5 software in the background. it does notify me sometimes that it was out of memory but most of the case is due to high CPU usage when i used the d5 render it always 100% (which is only the software running) and by the way my Processor is i5-10300H CPU @2.50GHz. for your question, as i’ve tried it right now, yes it does crash when i tried to render in 2k.

Hi mate, is the CPU overclocked? Also, now please upgrade to 2.4 then test based on it.

Good day, i would like to update you about the 2.4 version of d5, I’ve barely used it for like 1-2mins and it automatically closed. and i dont know if the cpu is overlocked sir, since i only used lenovo vantage to change the thermal mode of the laptop to maximum perfomance. i just install the previous version but still i can used it longer than the newer version and although it automically closed.

Hi mate, please use the D5 Support tool to collect logs after you encounter crash problems in 2.4, and send the log file to support@d5techs.com; our tech support will help you there.
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM