D5 for education problem

I signed up with my student account but I cannot reach to the application page where I should fill in my student info details. It says “Unable to apply
Only D5 Community accounts are allowed to apply for the Educational License.” how can I fix this?

1 Like

Hello sumeyye.kaya
You must register with your Community Accounts, the reference page that explains how to do it is this one

But first maybe you need to install D5 with your Accounts
If there is a problem with having the Educational license because the page does not work
There is this page that explains that another user had the same problem

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi mate, Due to the review system, only community edition accounts can apply for education edition accounts.

If you have received gifted pro duration through participating in activities, please wait until the pro duration ends and revert back to the community edition before applying for the education edition. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to ask if the student license in renewable?

In addition, I would also want to ask about a certain rule or as noted on the educational license that, that I should not change any hardware of the pc/ laptop?

What if I am planning to upgrade storage (ssd) or ram on the mid of my student license period?

Hello, you can apply for a new education license on the website after the expiration of edu license.

The validity period of the edu license is 180 days. In order to ensure the security of your personal information, it is not allowed to replace the bound computer, including the hardware of the computer. If you need to change your device, you may not be able to log into your Education account and we cannot unbind edu account for you. If you need to replace the equipment, it is recommended to apply again after the expiration of the edu license.

Hello again, I would like to ask how long would it take for me to get an edu license. In addition, after submitting my application for edu license I did’nt receive any email that my application was submitted, or is it just the case that ill only receive an email if its already approved?

Hi. i was trying to sign up for edu license but i cant submit it because it don’t accept @*****.edu.ph-the university email of my professor. What should i do?

Hi, I’m not part of the D5 team, but I’m an Architect. I work a lot on my laptop and interact with many colleagues.
For the Educational license you have to ask LunaLang or Bruce.W who are from the D5 team.
But you can go and find out on the site how to get the Edu license.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have a fix for this issue and you can try to reapply. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.