D5 crashing, software immediately gone and have to reinstall the software all over again

D5 Render Version: 2.5.1.0319
Graphics Card: NVIDIA RTXA4000 Desktop

Processor 12th Gen intel core i7 - 12700 2.10 GHz
RAM 16 GB

Driver Version: 31.0.15.3696

Issue Description:

Hi D5 dev team, I am having an issue with D5, when I am working a file, suddenly D5 quickly shut down without any warning, and all the software files are gone (the working files are all ok), so I have to install D5 all over again .
I am working in a company workstation, a few days ago another colleague also having same problem, does it have to do with our Firewall/AntiVirus?

Kindly please help us assist the issue.

Thank you in advance

Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi luketheodorius, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. To confirm, how much size of your scene usually? Do you have the CPU overclocked, please turn off them then check the result. Also, how large is your computer’s RAM frequency? You can turn off X.M.P or lower the frequency.

You can also refer to this blog for possible solutions: Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem persists, please run a clean installation of the video driver, and also run this dll repair tool: Got notification of “Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?” or stop loading at 0% - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM 2

If this still happens, please send the scenes and log files to us for troubleshooting
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files: D5 Support Tool

Hi Bruce, apparently the issue caused by Kaspersky AV thats running in my PC. Since the IT team cannot solve this issue, may I know if you guys have any better suggestion for this?
Below is screenshot prior to crashing, our AV detects D5 as false positive.

Kindly check, thankyou

24bc73253d0335eed90a323a6020c22

Hi luketheodorius, We have contacted the Kaspersky official, and it is basically determined to be a false positive, but they have not reproduced your error; when they scanned the file, it directly showed that it is safe.

So we would like to ask if you are willing to do it, if Kaspersky needs to collect related information, they might need you to provide it.

How to enable tracing (kaspersky.com)

After collecting logs from Kaspersky officials, you can send them to us. we will report to them again. Thank you very much.

If you want to run D5 currently, I am afraid that you have to close Kaspersky.